Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Trip Through Campus: A Picture Blog

So on Veteran's Day this year, I decided to take some pictures of my travels throughout the day, to give you a little taste of what campus life has to offer.
The view on the Vern Express- There's the Potomac!
My office- The Office of Alumni Relations

My sweet desk

                     The United Church- 20th and G- Many student groups host performances here; affectionately known as "The German Church"

                                                                                   The Quad



Fojol Brothers-fast (delicious) Indian food getting hounded by
GW students in front of Lisner

Entrance to Kogan Plaza, another hang-out spot (chalk advertising a charity open mic)














                               Oh, hello hotdog

The "Dome" nice to sit under/do homework on a sunny day



Aftermath of Veteran's Day Memorial Service
      Veteran showing a student how to "Suit Up"




    I walk down 21st St.often cus it's purty

GW eatery: Carvings, good food

This, my friends, is President Knapp's house
(across the street from Alumni House)


  Boom!  Famed poet Thomas Sayers Ellis dropped in on my poetry class that day

      I wish I had any idea why this street has had scaffolding up for so long
(Walking to the Elliot School for class)

   Boom! The Elliot School of International (aka awesome) Affairs

Best coffee on campus- Juan Valdez

Me being overly excited about the Christmas display in Juan Valdez


 My friend Jeenie LOVES her quality coffee

This guy plays every night outside the metro


                 My friend Shimmy Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro station (Why yes, even the metro reps GW)

Let me know if there is any part of campus you'd like to see through my eyes!!: magalae@gmail.com
As always you can send me your questions, comments, and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment