Monday, December 6, 2010

My Spring 2011 Schedule

I don't think that this one will change.  Last semester, I changed my schedule for this fall about 5 times, no exaggeration.  But I think these will stay with me:


French 2005-11: Language, Culture, and Society I
This is the 5th level in the French sequence.  I was in the 3rd level this past semester, but it wasn't enough of a challenge for me, as I have taken the language for years.  I'm thinking this will be more up to my speed.

Persian 1002-11: Persian 2
FINALLY I can take Persian again!  Even-numbered levels of Farsi aren't offered in the Fall, so I unfortunately could not take it this semester.  And I wasn't able to take it last Spring because it conflicted with a required class.  But now I'm back in the swing of things, at long last.  And I have a friend in the class, so if I need help I'll have an ally!

Political Science 1001-14: Intro to Comparative Politics
Most Sophomores have taken this already, but not me!  Oh, well.  I'm not worried.  Though I did hear that this section has a lot of readings... we'll see about that.

Religion 1010W-10: The New Testament
I was annoyed that I barely had any written assignments this past semester.  I'm just a much better writer than a test taker.  But my luck with papers is sure to change next semester, at least in this class!  It's a WID course, so I'm guaranteed to get oodles and oodles to write.  This course will also go towards my Religion minor, so yay for that as well!

Sociology 1003-11: Intro to Criminal Justice
This class is a requirement for my other minor, Criminal Justice.  I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm looking forward to it.  I hope we talk about serial killers!  I'm weirdly intrigued by them.

Exercise/Sports Activities 1026-10: Karate
When I was really young, I didn't want to take Karate because I thought it was boy-ish.  Then as I got older, I began to want to learn, but I thought it was too late to start, and I'd look silly in beginner classes.  So this is my opportunity to finally get my foot in the door of the martial arts world!  I can't wait!

Hey you!  Yeah, you.  Email me?  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu
<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment