Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Holidays--Dorm Style

Having finals and the holiday season at the same time is cruel, torturous, and downright unfair.  But, it's a fact of life, so I make the most of it by decorating my room with some Christmas cheer!  Take a look!

 My tree, complete with presents for my best buds!

A pretty little embellishment-y thing. This one's above the spice rack, and there are a few more throughout the room.

My bell wreath!  Hung it on the window because it jingles too much on the door.

Also, my mother sent me back to DC with a Gingerbread House kit.  (That probably seems unusual, but last year she sent me back with a pan of frozen lasagna, so this is really nothing.)  My friends and I decorated it yesterday, and it actually turned out pretty good!  Check it:



Hope you enjoyed my photo-riddled post!  I'm gonna try to do some more picture oriented posts like some of the fellow bloggers, they're rather visually appealing, I think!

Email me with any questions about ANYTHING!!!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

~~~Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment