Sunday, December 26, 2010

Goodbye Rain, Hello Sun!

Hi everyone! I am busy doing some last minute packing since we are leaving tomorrow morning for MAUI, HAWAII! It has been a long time since my family has taken a vacation like this so I am really excited to leave the light rain of Portland and head to 80 degree weather.
Portland airport
Map of Maui
I can't remember the last time I brought out my swim suit since I also spent this past summer abroad in Botswana, where it was winter from June-August. So I am very excited to finally hang out outside and read the new books I ordered for Christmas on my Amazon Kindle. If you're on the fence about getting one, do it! I love it because I read books really quickly and hate carrying them around. Instead, I have the tiny little screen and every book I want to read over the next week on it!! That's 6 books for me... :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment