Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....NOT!

Finals are upon us once more!  And I am bogged down with work.  This week alone I have an editorial series, a 12 page policy brief, a 30 minute group presentation, and an exam, not to even mention the other 3 exams I have during the finals period.

Despite being buried in work, I am still going to try to enjoy my last few days of the Fall Semester.  One of my favorite events is coming up...Midnight Breakfast.  This is an annual event where professors, faculty, and staff stay late to serve the students breakfast!  It is sooooo yummy!  There are games, activities, prizes, and fun all organized by the Student Activities Center.

Along with midnight breakfast, there are lots of de-stressing events to remind studious students that you need to take a break sometimes.

Sorry, but thats all I have for now.  I have to get back to reading about US Foreign Policy!

If you have any questions please let me know, email at kwollner@gwu.edu.

Kim

Stay Warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment