Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Own Personal Stress Relieving Activity/ Procrastination Tactic

So, last night I did not want to do any studying and was a tad bit stressed over finals which are looming over me and do you want to know how I decided to combat this feeling? I colored. Yes, I reverted back to my childhood and colored, but I didn’t just color anything, I colored a Beauty and the Beast coloring page (which I received courtesy of the Beauty and the Beast Facebook page that I am a fan of). I spent the better part of 30 minutes using my brand new colored pencils coloring in the page of Lumiere and Cogsworth. It turned out pretty nice if I say so myself. I then proceeded to hang it on my fridge like one would hang a good test score or something else they are proud of.

And because I am a good, considerate roommate, I printed out two more and gave one to each of my roommates and left it on their desks as a little surprise. And I am going to be even nicer and give you the link for the printable page on Facebook in case you want to procrastinate a little yourself as well. Enjoy!

Beauty and the Beast Coloring Page

Happy Creative Procrastination,

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment