Saturday, December 11, 2010

Food Cart Overload

I am diligently spending my afternoon in a Gelman study room (click to see my blog about them) studying for finals. On my way here, I noticed that campus is overrun with at least 5 food carts!!
Food carts are a huge new thing in DC and they are cropping up everywhere, but today with a RootsCamp conference on GW campus there is a massive amount of them. I tried to take a picture out the window with my MacBook just to show you some of the lines...
It's hard to see but look at the lines on both sides of the sidewalk on the left side!

Food trucks on campus now!! Run to get them! Here are their twitters if you didn't catch them and want to see where they are now.. some are going into winter hibernation soon so be quick! On campus now: wheresaucasangonwheelCapMacDCdcslicesbigcheesetruckTaKoreancurbsidecupcake


ENJOY! And congrats to our new readers who are officially Colonials from ED1!! Email me if you have any questions about campus life! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment