Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! And an early Happy New Year!

This is brief, but I wanted to wish you all happy holidays, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year (in a few days, that is)! I am finally back home in Wisconsin, but I am leaving later today for Florida with my family. So from extreme cold, to (hopefully) warm, sunny weather! I hope you all enjoy your time off of school, I know I already am! It has been nice to see some of my friends from high school.
Well, that’s all for today; I have to go make sure I have my swimsuits packed.
Christmas Fun fact: Did you know that U.S. scientists have calculated that Santa would have to visit 822 homes per second to deliver all the world's presents on Christmas Eve, travelling at approximately 650 miles/second?

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment