Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Schedule for Next Semester!

As part of my attempts to catch up with y'all, I originally said that I was going to elaborate on my cousin's wedding.  Thing is, now it feels like so long ago and all the drama and excitement has passed that I really don't care to write about it anymore.  (And the only wedding anyone seems to care about lately is Chelsea Clinton's, anyway!)  So now I'm back in the present, blogging about my current happenings!

Lately, I've contemplated mixing around my schedule.  Thing is, I'm going pretty light on myself course-wise this semester, because the last was such a whirlwind with demanding classes AND a demanding internship, and I wanted to kinda breeze through (while still meeting requirements and taking useful courses, mind you!)

Here are my courses!  I'm super excited:

Econ 12: Macroeconomics
Persian 3
French 3
Introduction to Logic
Yoga
Karate
Taekwondo

I know what you're thinking--THREE exercise sciences?  Yeah, it's a bit much, but I REALLY wanted to take Taekwondo, but I couldn't fit another class-class if I had that, so I figured I'd fill the rest of my credit hours with fun and challenging physical work!  No one's gonna wanna mess with me in any dark alleys!

I've been getting some absolutely lovely emails, you guys are just so nice to me!  So keep up the FABULOUS work!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment