Thursday, August 19, 2010

Changed My Schedule for the Umpteenth Tiime!

I don't even know why I told you my schedule earlier, I should have known it would be changed AT LEAST twice since!  Well, it has.  So here goes:  I dropped Karate and Persian (at different times, of course, adding to the chaos) and added Intro to Soc. and Soc. of Terrorism.  Since I am now a Criminal Justice minor, I've had to incorporate some sociology courses into my schedule, and I figured why not get some done now?  Plus, I can take Persian as a Global Language Network course (I'll elaborate on that in a later post... I feel like I've said that already but I certainly will.)  So here's my new FINALIZED scheulde:

French 3
Intro to Sociology
Sociology of Terrorism
Intro to Logic
Macroeconomics
Taekwondo
Yoga

Fun fact:  I decided to be a Criminal Justice minor after reading fellow blogger Vickie's post on her favorite courses.  I decided I was just so interested in the topics they covered, so I decided to make a minor out of it!  

Now I promise, this is IT with changes.  I bought the books, so I'm definitely not changing now.  I had to buy so many this semester!  Ughhhh expensive.  But it was worth it!  Cause I'm really excited about my courses.  If anyone thinks they have a class with me, let me know!!!  I'd love to have study buddies.  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment