Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perk of being in DC

Last week, my volleyball team and I took the picture for our team Christmas card in front of the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Clad in cute winter wear (long peacoats, jeans, uggs) and of course Santa hats, we walked from campus down to the National Mall at 8am and took our picture with a fair amount of tourists staring at us oddly (since it was mid-November and not even Thanksgiving yet). It was quite a funny scene. I do not have a copy of the picture yet, but once I do I will post it on here.

This is just one thing that I love about going to college in DC: being able to take random pictures in such scenic locations. I love that I can take a 5 minute walk and be near all of the monuments to take pictures.

This is a very short post, but I wanted to share with you what I consider to be a fun perk of living in DC.

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment