Saturday, December 11, 2010

Congrats to All Our New Colonials!

Echoing Kim's most recent post, I'd like to extend a HUGE congratulations to the recently-accepted students for the GW's Class of 2015!

Early Decision 1 acceptances went out online yesterday, and students will be receiving their big pretty envelopes in the mail soon!  They'll be filled with information on housing, your GW email address, Colonial Inauguration (our freshman orientation), class registration, and all sorts of fun stuff!

This gives you even more reason to email me, because I'm sure you'll have questions galore about what your first year at GW will be like.  Actually, one girl who's been emailing me with questions just notified me that she's been accepted!  So this one goes out to you, Virginia!  Congratulations!

Can't wait for all of y'all to be among us next year, I'd love to meet you!  I'm big on mentoring, so call on me (or any of us bloggers) for help!  That's half of what we're here for.

Congrats again, and have fun NOT being frantic about college decisions in April!

(Insert clever joke about getting your foot in the door here!)

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment