Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home Alone 5: Still in DC

Most kids left for Thanksgiving break sometime today, some yesterday, some even left Friday night!  But alas, I'm still stuck in the almost-empty dorms, waiting eagerly to get home for the holiday!

I had a midterm tonight.  Or rather, a "3/4 Term", since we're almost done with the year, really!  It made sense to have the test now, since we've been having presentations for a while and if we had the test before them, people would stop coming once their presentation had been completed.  However, it was still a bit of a pain.  I'm not bitter though, really!  ... Really ...

But now I'm just hanging around, waiting anxiously for tomorrow morning (at 6!  woot!) when I have to leave.  With nothing else to do, really, it became blog time!  I thought I'd illustrate my plan for the next few days:

Wednesday--Arrive home, help mama cook for the festivities!
Thursday--T'anksgivin, baybay.
Friday--recuperate, do some schoolwork.
Saturday--see home friends!
Sunday--breakfast with the fam, then back to DC!

Gosh, when I map it all out, it seems so short!  I hate that!!!

Also, this is 100% unrelated, but I adore it.  Watch!



Help cookie monster become an Saturday Night Live host!  I adore both SNL and Sesame Street, and I think they should DEFINITELY ban together.

On that note: talk to you soon, and Happy Thanksgiving!
<3 Shireen

PS as always, email me for whatever: Shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment