Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Unfortunately, Thanksgiving break went by WAY too quickly in my opinion. I was back in my dorm room as of Saturday night (I had to be back on Sunday to work Adult Camp for volleyball). Here is a rundown of my break:

Wednesday: Pack, Fly Home at 1pm
Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner at my House with family
Friday: Wake up at 2:30am for Black Friday and stand outside Best Buy for hours in 13 degree weather, Shop from 2:30-9am, Haircut, Flu shot, Meet up with friends from home
Saturday: Pack, Spend more time with my family, Fly back to DC at 7pm
Sunday: Unpack, Adult Camp, Make sure all homework is done, Blog

See? Definitely too short of a break. And right now my dorm room is freeeeeeezing. I think the heat is broken in my room, so I am about to submit a fix-it request to get that taken care of as soon as possible because I am currently bundled up in two long-sleeved shirts, sweatshirt, sweatpants, wool socks, gloves,and two comforters and I am still cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment