Friday, January 14, 2011

First Blog of 2011

Hey guys!!!

So freshman year is definitely, at least for me, not your easiest year of college like it was in high school. It is full of tougher classes, new friends to make time for, more activities that you’re passionate about, and lots and lots of studying. This spring semester I am taking on an even larger load but I have a few new semester resolutions since all those New Years resolutioners are slowly clearing HellWell (The Learner Health and Wellness Center/ Gym on Foggy Bottom)

1.   Write a blog at a minimum of once a week
2.    Go to the gym or run at least three times a week
3.    Make more time for studies than socializing
4.    Decide on a major
5.    Make good memories and have fun!

Keep me honest guys and I definitely hope to hear from our increasing viewers out there! I have some big upcoming posts that I have been working hard on and if there is anything you want me to research/ get advice on/ try out/ or give you my opinion on, feel more than happy to drop a line.

And earlier this week we got some snow!!! This made for one happy Texas :)
Peace, Love and Hippos

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment