Sunday, January 23, 2011

Exciting 2nd semester class schedule…

As promised, here is my class schedule for this semester:

Monday/ Wednesday:

11:10-12:25 Classical Mythology

4:45-6:00 Criminology

Tuesday/ Thursday:

11:10-12:25 Violence in the Family

12:45-2:00 Dance History

2:20-3:35 Latin II

Friday:

2:20-3:10 Latin II (discussion)

As the post’s title says, this is exciting stuff (I can only hope you can sense the sarcasm). But seriously, I am actually looking forward to most of my classes. As of right now, I predict my favorite classes to be Criminology and Violence and the Family and my least favorite to be Dance History. I will give you the verdict at the end of the semester.

And since today is the NFC Championship game with the Green Bay Packers vs. the Chicago Bears (aka the oldest rivalry in football), all I have to say is GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry, I HAD to throw that in there)
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment