Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chinese Food Yum!

I live near the Brookyn Chinatown and usually my family and I venture out there for lunch or dinner. One of my close friends, a GW Alum, slept over my house last night and we woke up this morning with a mission to YumCha and eat DimSum after we woke up. We did so successfully and took a few pictures of our food for our friend's food blog!
 Chive Dumplings and Taro Tarts
 Shrimp Crepes and Egg Tarts
 Shrimp Dumplings
My friend, Annie
Similar to NYC, there's a Chinatown in Washington, D.C. that I often visit when I crave Chinese food. Unfortunately, it's not as scrumptious as what they offer in NYC since there's such a small Chinese population in DC. If you crave DimSum in DC, Ping Pong is a high-end luxurious restaurant that specializes in serving this cuisine  on its main menu.

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment