Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Senior Breakfast

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is the 2nd day of my final semester as an undergrad! I got back on campus on Sunday and my roommates and I proceeded to have a welcome back/birthday celebration for one of my friends who just turned 22! It was a lot of fun catching up with everyone and I'm happy to report that we attended all of our classes the next day. As I mentioned in my last post, the senior class committee holds a number of events for the graduating class. Today,they threw a breakfast from 9am - 11am and had a spread of bagels, fruit, muffins, and coffee.  I always love the first week of school because student organizations and the university are constatnly giving away food during meetings and get-togethers. I'm going to miss this luxury once I graduate!!
-Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment