Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Strange Weather

Last night, I was inside Phillips Hall from around 6 PM until 11 PM so I was surprised to walk towards the doors and see what I thought was snow falling beautifully outside! False. Against my hope for snow, it turned out it was hailing. This is one of those weird DC things that I cannot explain- the winter weather. I basically had to run home as fast as I possibly could without slipping and falling on the wet ground.
The forecast I finally decided to check
The weather forecast for tonight is rain/snow showers so I am expecting the same weird slush as last night. I guess I will definitely be bringing my umbrella along with me to class tonight as I have a night class until 7 PM. Hope all of you are enjoying cocoa and staying warm!
marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment