Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guess who's back?!

It's me!  I took an unannounced, unconscious, and unintended hiatus over winter break, but I'm back!  Quell your fears, I'm sure they've been mounting.  I don't know how or why I never got to writing, I've just been perpetually busy!  Almost as busy as school, I'm not really sure why.  But anyways, sorry I've been gone, I'll never leave unannounced again!

So not only am I back on the blog, but I'm back in DC as of yesterday afternoon!  It's good to be back, I just wish that didn't mean classes, ya know?  Oy I'm so not ready for my 8:00 AM tomorrow.  And I'm not done 'til 6:00 in the evening.  It's gonna be a looooonnnnng first day.  It's all good though, I gotta get back into the swing of things sometimes, right?

Now for those of you who are hoping to attend Gdub next year, I do believe the application deadline is right around the corner.  So get your materials in ASAP!!!  If you need any help on anything, let me know.  I'm here for ya.

Email me whenever!  I'm all about helping prospective Colonials!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment