Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to Reality

Sorry for the lack of posts over break; I did not have any internet access for about a week and a half in Florida and I was always busy. I hope you all had a wonderful break and are rested up for second semester. I had a great break. Florida was uncharacteristically cold, with the weather somewhere between 50 and 79 degrees and quite windy. However, it was warmer there than here in DC and back home in Wisconsin so I can't complain. My days down there were spent one of three ways: 1. by the pool 2. at Universal Studios (that includes the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter!) 3. at Disneyland. Obviously, I had fun and as I mentioned before I got to go to the new Harry Potter themed attraction, which was good but extremely crowded. I will post pictures after I find my camera cord, which is currently missing at the moment

I flew back to DC from Florida on Saturday night and while I am happy because I get to see all of my friends again, I am not ready for classes to start. But they must and I already have homework (that I’m about to start right now). I’ll share my class schedule for this semester soon.

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment