Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Return of the Quack

Hi all.. hope that your winter breaks have been great. I started back to class today at 8 AM with a 5 person Spanish class (probably due to the timing) but that is so great for me because I really need the time to speak and practice in a small setting. Most GW language classes are around 12 people.

Tonight, I went back to my Oregon roots and watched some of the Oregon-Auburn game for the BCS title game. While we barely lost, I was reminded of my University of Oregon pride. Recently, a band called Supwitchugirl arrived on the scene in Eugene, Oregon with some great songs about the UO. Check out the video below.. it's hilarious, incorporating the UO cheerleaders and duck mascot. Enjoy!

marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment