Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Freshman Recipe Book Compilation

As I have been experiencing a sort of writer's block of late, I decided to make a post containing all of my recipes up to now that are a part of my Freshman Recipe Book.  I figured it would be good as a quick reference page for you to try all my favorite dorm-able recipes.  And if I add more in the future, which I likely will, I'll just edit this post, so it'll always be accessible.  Enjoy!


Lunch/Dinner:
Desserts:
If you have any recipe requests--for instance, if you want to make something but can't figure out a recipe that could be made in a Freshman dorm--send it my way!  I have some tricks up my sleeve. 

Similarly, if you have ideas of things I should write about ASIDE FROM food, LET ME KNOW!  I really just can't think of anything to write about of late!

That being said, keep emailing me!  I love it.  Your emails make me feel important, and they give me some blogging material!  ShireenS@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment