Monday, February 14, 2011

Official Spring Volleyball Practices Start/ Happy Valentine’s Day

Today is not only Valentine’s Day, but also the start of actual volleyball practices for my team. So, instead of the coaches only being allowed in the gym for 2 hours per week (or 30 minutes a day Monday-Thursday), now we are again practicing for multiple hours every day. So from now until the end of April, this is my daily morning schedule:

5:45am wake up

6:00am get out of bed

6:10am eat breakfast

6:30am get ready/dressed

6:45am leave for Smith Center

7:00am conditioning/sprinting/weight room

8:00am-10:00am volleyball practice

11:10am my classes begin for the day

And this is why my previous post was all about how wonderful naps are, because after mornings like this, I need naps. Especially when this is my schedule 5 days a week. Happy Valentine's Day!

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment