Monday, February 21, 2011

Home from NYC

I had a blast this weekend in New York visiting some cool little spots. I am exhausted though and have so much work to do! I thought I'd share some of the highlights with you readers since you all gave me such great tips about where to eat and play in NYC!
Rice to Riches: Rice pudding bar with toppings, amazing!!!
Bleecker Street Pizza: Delicious and not too greasy
Chelsea Market: Indoor market full of cool little shops
Ronnybrook Farm Milk Bar: MILK BAR!! AMAZING!! I love milk.
Dim Sum in Chinatown: Amazing, and we were the only English speakers in the building
Okay so all of those places include food.... but that's okay, I'm not ashamed :) We did other adventurous things, like walking, Times Square, Central Park, Chinatown, and more. Hope that gives you a taste of my weekend and now I'm back to essay writing!
Questions? marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment