Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Rushed Morning

This morning, my roommate got up early to print a paper for class. Normally, I can sleep through things easily but printers really make a point to be extra loud. Since I didn’t get to bed super early last night, when my alarm went off at 9 AM, I turned it off and sat in bed for a minute just to relax and gather my thoughts for the morning. I rolled over and checked the clock again- 9:25 AM! 


I jumped out of bed and pulled on some clothes since my 9:35 AM History discussion is mandatory and I get participation points. I ran out the door and into the cold morning, down the block and across the street to Monroe. Once I got to the classroom, only 4 other people were there. I arrived at 9:32 AM and normally get to class at 9:20 AM, making me realize that I am always too early for things. I could wake up at 9:25 AM every morning and get to class before people who meander around, taking their time in the morning.


As always, email me with questions! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment