Thursday, February 24, 2011

500th Blog Post!

Haha I love google and the photos you can find on it :) I wanted to call the 500th blog post and celebrate GW's Admissions Blog! Thanks for being a dedicated reader and stopping by the site.

 After a long week of school work, I am relaxing tonight with watching some junky TV. If you guys haven't heard of "Off the Map" yet, it's kind of a horrible show combining "Grey's Anatomy" and "LOST" which are two of my favorite shows. It's set in South America with American doctors- featuring anacondas smooshing bodies, banana spiders and more :)

My dad is also in town so I am looking up a good restaurant right now to find some seafood. If you guys have any good ideas please let me know! I would like some salmon.. I always crave it when I've been away from the Pacific Northwest for too long.

marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment