Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love free/ discounted food

So yesterday, after volleyball and my class, I headed over to Georgetown with some friends in the unbelievably cold wind for the only thing that could motivate me to walk that far in the hurricane-like winds—food. I learned through a friend that if you liked a certain page on facebook and then watched the 90 second trailer on it, you would get a Chipotle coupon, and so I did. The coupon is for buy one-get on free and is valid until March 4. Also, I discovered that because the 2nd season of their TLC show, DC Cupcakes, was premiering last night, Georgetown Cupcakes was giving away one free cupcake per customer. Needless to say, we decided to make the trek over through the blustery and frigid-like weather for free and discounted food. Afterwards, I felt like I gained 20 pounds because both are so very filling, but it was well worth it. Here is the facebook  page for the Chipotle coupon if you want to check it out:
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment