Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

What a great Superbowl game! Though I'm not much of a sports fan, it's the best time of the year where we all get together, drink some beers, eat some wings, and seeing some fun commercials! My friends in South Hall along with our friends from another room combined forces and had 3 TV's and 2 speaker systems! There was also a huge potluck and everyone brought tons of delicious foods, such as: chili, cheesy nachos, chips and dip, pigs in a blanket, pizza, wings, thin mints, brownies, chocolate chip cookies...I have a third-trimester food baby if you were to see me right now. Regardless, I had a fantastic time learning about football and am glad the Packers won! Can't believe this was my last college Superbowl party...31 days until spring break...98 days until graduation, ahhh!! -Serena

 Homemade dips---Yes my friend made an amazing breadbowl!
 I love college

Postgame & 3 TVs and 2 Sound Systems...best collaboration ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment