Friday, February 18, 2011

Gorgeous Spring-Like Weather in DC!

As the previous post says, this past week the weather has been absolutely beautiful, especially since it is the middle of February. It’s hard to imagine that almost exactly one year ago, DC was in the midst of Snowpocalypse 2010 (it was the week after the Superbowl). Three days this week I did not wear a jacket and wore shorts. Then again, some people were still wearing winter jackets, but I guess my Wisconsin upbringing made me tough. I consider 60 degrees and above to be shorts weather, because after winter, it feels like beyond wonderful. I think after class I am going to take a walk down to the monuments and enjoy the 70 degree weather.

It feels like spring, but I was a bit confused considering it is the middle of February. I’m sure the temperature will go back down next week, but it is fun while it lasts.

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment