Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gross: Another Fix-it Request

Currently I have a fix-it repair man in my bathroom attempting to fix a disgusting leak from the room above mine. For the last few days, gross looking water has been dripping from the ceiling above our toilet and it’s extremely annoying and making our room smell terrible. We have had to place bucket under the drip to collect the water and I have to say that it keeps filling up quite rapidly.  The repair man is constantly switching between our room and the room above ours and it’s a tad distracting while I’m trying to get some homework done. Hopefully, they can fix this problem relatively quickly.

As I’ve said in a previous post of mine (because this is certainly not my room’s first fix-it request of the year), when fix-it comes in a timely manner, like they did today (probably because it is a Sunday), it is a very nice service to have on campus because my roommates and I would have absolutely no idea how to fix this problem.
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment