Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Have Reached a New Level of Laziness (Peapod Groceries)

Today I realized that I have officially reached a new level of laziness, which I didn’t think was possible. I am now too lazy to walk 8 minutes to Safeway and grocery shop. Instead, the last few times that I have run out of food, I just order through Peapod. Peapod is an online grocery shopping company and it is a wonderful thing. You go online, shop/order, pick your delivery date/time, they deliver it to you. So easy. They have almost anything you could think of and it is not any more expensive than a normal grocery store. Not only do they deliver in the DC area, but also in a few other locations across the nation. I don’t know if I will ever be able to force myself to walk to Safeway again. Here is the website in case you want to check it out:
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment