Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post-Hiatus

Hi everyone! Sorry for being MIA for awhile. My computer has been very strange and so I've been dealing with that as well as my other electronics, such as my phone battery which hasn't been lasting longer than an hour at a time. It has gotten pretty annoying. I finally was able to order the battery online after finding a cheap one (the ones at Radioshack were $50 when I could get a new phone for that much or less!). Now I'm happily back in business with phone and computer mended.

I have lots of blog ideas that will be coming up soon since I've been "missing" from the web :) Look forward to more news about my NY trip coming up this weekend, grocery shopping in new places, new restaurants, my professional sorority rush process, picking housing for next year, my study abroad info, and more! I'll catch you guys all up :)

Thanks for sticking around and hope to hear from you all! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment