Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Care Package

Another holiday is soon upon us, so you can be sure my mother sent a loving care package my way.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last care package post, but a great packing technique my mom uses has double the usefulness!  She uses paper towels in place of major amounts of bubble wrap.  That way things stay still in the box and I can use the paper towel when making food/eating and what not!

Obviously this package had a lot of Easter themed items including jelly beans, peeps, and a little beanie baby lamb (so cute!)

In other news! I am heading to Florida this Sunday-Tuesday for two receptions!  So if you are in the Miami or Boca Raton area and are a prospective student or an admitted student come on by and chat!! Here is a link to see exactly where the receptions are.  Hope to see you there!!

Do you have questions about GW?? Email me!

Until next time!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment