Sunday, April 3, 2011

GlobeMed/Health Leads BBQ in Kogan

Today was beautiful and sunny and was the perfect time to get out and hang outside. This is the time of year when GW students you've never seen before show their faces instead of staying in their dorms or Gelman working. Two organizations that I am a part of co-sponsored a barbeque in Kogan Plaza and there was also a pottery sale for GlobeMed. A few GW students donated their works from ceramics class to our cause, which is awesome. I bought a really neat white vase that doesn't actually hold water because it has a bunch of neat holes in it.. I suppose I can use it for dried flowers? It was a really fun afternoon of food, music, and fun.

This semester is rapidly coming to a close which is strange and exciting all at the same time. With spring here, I am eagerly anticipating summer and driving up the California/Oregon coast to Portland when I fly to L.A. after finals. At the same time, I have so many papers holding me back from that and I need to get a head start on them ASAP! Hopefully I can keep you guys updated over the next few weeks as I struggle to do my homework with the sun outside, but I need to also enjoy my last few weeks at GW before next spring semester (weird...).

As always, the emails are appreciated and I'm glad to hear from so many of you that are asking great questions about GW life! marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment