Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovely Spring Afternoon for Baking

This afternoon, my friends and I were all home from classes and I decided to cook up some easy scones from a mix I've had all year. My mom sent it to me after the holidays as it is my favorite company from home that makes delicious jams and spreads. She found this mix and knew it was for me because all you had to do was add water and bake :)

The only remaining scones afterwards! (out of 8 total)
We assembled jam, mango lemonade, and freshly baked scones and moved out onto the front porch of Building JJ (you'll see lots of people sitting out there in the sun if you come by on a tour in the spring!). We enjoyed the sun and each others company... and these delicious scones that ended up being quite fluffy and light. It was a great study break and a good way to relax in the sun.

Questions? As always, marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment