Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!

As 2009 comes to a close I have a lot to look back at during this decade.  I started it off as a young 11 year old with a sparkle in her eye.  I would hope that that sparkle is still there but I have grown so much and explored since 2000.

To say the least, I have started and finished high school, began my schooling in DC, saw history through this past election and travelled the world.  There is so much I have done, yet so much to still do.

I hope you all are able to look back at this past decade and smile and laugh at all of the good times you have had.  And I also help that you can look at the next decade in wonder and an open mind for what is next.

Have a happy new year everyone! Stay safe and warm tonight wherever you may be celebrating!



Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment