Monday, December 7, 2009

Last Undergraduate Class!

Well, I'm done.  With classes, that is.  Today, I had my last day of classes as an undergraduate.  It is a crazy feeling!  Yes, I still have four finals to take next week, but now that classes are done, the hardest work is over.  I'm going to spend a lot of time studying this week, finish my finals early next week, pack up my apartment and leave to go home next Thursday!


But FIRST, I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Connecticut for a job interview on Wednesday morning.  I've been through a few phone interviews with this company and I am SO EXCITED that they invited me in to meet them on Wednesday!  The job is a management trainee position with a well-known sports and entertainment marketing/sponsorship consulting agency.  They work with some of the most influential players in the sports/entertainment sponsorship arena, and their trainee program is an excellent opportunity for me to learn more about the industry and put everything that I have learned in the last three and a half years to use! It's THE job that I've been aiming for since the beginning of my job search, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the interview goes well on Wednesday. 


Hopefully my next post will be news about a job...


P.S. A great article that was published in GW Today last week about the etiquette dinner that I went to (see my last post) -- check out the article here.


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment