Saturday, December 19, 2009

Because I'm already thinking about next semester...

Hello from the Blogosphere!  I'm snowed in tonight as a result of this huge Nor'easter coming my way, so as promised, here’s why my second semester is gonna be kinda sorta off the hook:
           
First, my awesome classes:
Survey of Western Art II (1700 - Present)
Islamic Political Thought
Zoroastrianism
Principles of Economics
Intro to International Affairs

So I’m really only excited about the top 3 classes, but how fun do they sound?  Maybe they only are super cool to my brand of nerd, but you have to admit that an entire course dedicated to the relatively obscure religion of Zoroastrianism (Wikipedia it) is pretty crazy.

Secondly, I got an internship!
            I’ll be working on Capitol Hill in the House of Representatives!  My internship is with Congresswoman Nita Lowey, my representative from New York’s 18th district.  THE FIGHTIN’ 18th!!!

Third, I get to buy intern clothes cause I’m an intern now!
            And who doesn’t like intern clothes?  I know I sure as hell do. 

Fourth, idk I think I’m out of reasons.  I’m just excited.  Methinks it’s gonna be a good rest of the year!

Don’t forget, any questions about anything and everything, send them my way!  shireens@gwmail.gwu.edu

<3 Shireen

No comments:

Post a Comment