Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want you to STUDY ABROAD!

So as I said last blog, I am now back in Sydney for a few days then off to New Zealand.  My trip in Australia has been everything I could have hoped for and more.  I made great friends, traveled all over the country, and made great memories.

As my trip comes to a close I suggest that you all look into where you could study abroad.  About 70% of GW graduates study abroad during at least one semester during their tenure.  It is an amazing opportunity to see another part of the world and gain some new experiences.  Your options are limitless.  You can go to Uganda, Ireland, Russia, Australia or somewhere new!  GW will help you through the whole process.

Now I know you are all a bit preoccupied with getting your college applications done and read, and studying abroad seems so far away, but let me tell you that it will approach a lot faster than you think.

Check out the study abroad website and just explore a little bit.

I will post a blog with just pictures soon...the internet at McDonald's does not want to work for me. :(

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment