Monday, December 14, 2009

Finals!

Hey there! Sorry I've been incapacitated for a little while, I had a horrendous flu bug last week and was pretty much out of it. Not only did it suck being sick, but I missed the last day of classes :(



Luckily, professors as GW tend (at least in my experiences) to be pretty understanding and were willing to meet me outside of their regular office hours to go over the exam reviews.

Well, I have 3 classes down, one more final to go! Exams started on Friday and go through this whole week, so PJs and Starbucks coffee cups are the norm around campus.

Gelman Library Starbucks

I can't believe that the semester is just about done, but at the same time, I cannot WAIT for a three week break from classes, work, and internships.

On another note, CONGRATS TO EARLY DECISION ACCEPTED STUDENTS!
Make sure to pay attention to deposit deadlines and such!

Vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment