Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Food Trucks: Sauca

With today's beautiful weather, I decided it's about damn time I try one of the several food trucks that frequent our campus any given day during lunch time.  Usually I pass by because of my lack of time, patience to wait on line, funds, or because the weather's yucky.  But today, everything lined up perfectly for me to dig in to some tasty beef schwarma at the Sauca truck!

The sandwich was great by my standards--really good bread and the beef was good quality as well, with great condiments and fixings.  Warning though: if you don't like cilantro, make sure you ask them to leave it off, otherwise they pile it up!  I love it though, so I was all about my schwarma.  Yeah-yuh!


Today the Tasty Kabob truck and this BBQ truck I haven't heard of were also around.  I've decided I'm going to try every DC food truck at least once before the close of the summer (I'm staying here for the summer session!  Yay!).  I'll keep you updated on my progress!  It's quite an endeavor, but I think it'll definitely be worth it.  Yummmmm.

As always, email me with any questions on anything!
~~~ Shireen

1 comment:

  1. Next time, try their iced tea lemonade. It's really unique and homemade!

    ReplyDelete