Monday, April 25, 2011

Crazy Weather in DC!

This week has been a roller coaster here. Each day, I have been checking weather.com to see what the weather will be like because it has been so crazy!
Yesterday, we had a really sunny day followed by a flash flood basically. There was lightning and thunder and I was sitting with my friend on the roof of her dorm eating dinner when we were apprehending by a downpour. The weather previously was expected to thunderstorm all week but today is another hot, sweltering day in DC. I can't seem to get it right so I keep continuing to carry about my umbrella just in case :)

Finals are around the corner so I've been spending a lot of time in Gelman Library finishing up some papers so I can begin to study! Hope you all are doing well, continue to email me at marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu!
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment