Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Admitted Freshman Days

Hi everyone! Thanks to all the incoming freshman who came out to the Admitted Freshman Visit Days, I hope you really enjoyed yourselves and it helped you make a choice about our school. It was fun seeing the campus packed with students, parents, and questions about maps.
George and some nice flower blossoms :)
On the other hand, when I visited GW, I didn't enjoy my tour guide as much as I had hoped to and that left me with a strange opinion about GW. I loved the campus, the classes, the major I intended on, and everything- except that my tour guide seemed to be involved in 50 million things and never had any time to relax. Now that I am here at the school, those people still exist, but not within my sphere of involvement on campus. So if you have any questions regarding types of people at GW/strange tour guides/anything else, please let me know so I can clear up any misconceptions!

If you still are unsure as to how to schedule a visit, look here on the Admissions website. You can register online for information sessions and tours of both campuses or choose to schedule meetings with coaches, classroom visits, and overnight stays.
If you are unable to make any of these tours and need an idea of the campus or have other questions, please email me at marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu. I am more than willing to chat with you all about anything!
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment