Thursday, April 28, 2011

DC Free Movie Screenings!

I just got back from the advanced screening of "Something Borrowed" based on the best-selling novel, "Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffin. It's a chick flick starring  Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, and John Krasinski. Krasinski was my favorite and most lovable character because his role was entirely used as a comic relief throughout the movie. I've been to nearly four free advanced film screenings this year and is one of the fun perks of living in a city! The movies often take place at either the Georgetown or Chinatown theatres, but today I went to the E Street theatre (typically shows independent films) which I haven't been to in a while. I find out about these screenings through various GW student group promotes or through friends who work at local marketing agencies that promote for films (today I went with GW Women in Business). It's always nice to take a 2-3 hour break from studying, but now I must get back to work so I can spare some time in the morning for the Royal Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment