Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playing Schedule for Saturday’s GW Spring Volleyball Tournament

As promised, I am here to give you my game times for Saturday’s home volleyball tournament. The entire tournament begins at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm, with a game starting every hour. Here is my team’s specific play schedule:

9:00am vs. Navy
11:00am vs. George Mason
2:00pm vs. Georgetown

So far this spring season, we have played both Navy and George Mason, beating them both. We have yet to play Georgetown this spring season (we played them last fall and won) and it should be the best and most intense match of the day. The tournament is being held at our varsity athletic facility, the Charles E. Smith Center, which is located at 600 22nd St NW, in case you are in town and want to stop by and support GW athletics! I am almost positive that it is free admission, so don’t worry about having to pay; we just want as many fans as we can get to come!

On Sunday, I will give you an update on the tournament results, so keep an eye out for that post.

Feel free to email me with any questions: cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu.

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment