Thursday, March 10, 2011

BEST WEEK EVER.

Hello everyone! I am officially having a great week against popular understanding of the fact that it is midterms!! Yes, those did suck, but yesterday made up for all of it. The title of this post was not sarcasm!

Not only did I have a Geography of Latin America midterm, Spanish oral interview for my study abroad application, and a chemistry test (which wasn't so great), but I also had great successes. Among those successes....

  1. Waking up early this week and enjoying it
  2. Going to yoga a lot and loving Mind and Body Week at the gym (free raffles!)
  3. Being productive at studying
  4. Working ahead on a paper due during spring break (so unfair)
  5. Planning to go to Seattle over spring break
  6. Getting ready to go home and see my fam!
  7. Not cooking and only eating out.. okay, not the best decision
  8. Doing laundry before I ran out of clean underwear
  9. Keeping my room relatively clean
AND NOW... drumroll please... my best news of the YEAR!!!!

I AM GOING TO ARICA, CHILE IN THE FALL ON SIT'S PUBLIC HEALTH, TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, AND COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM!!!

I could not be more excited to finally know and relax :)

marisaw@gwmail.gwu.edu
- Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment