Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Housing for 2011-2012 School Year

This morning, GW Housing program announced housing assignments for next school year through email. Last year, I was unfortunate enough to be one of the people who did not get what they requested/wanted. Although my housing for this year was not what I planned on, it worked out fantastically. I am rooming with two people who I had never met before and we turned out to be great roommates and I am so glad that I roomed with them this year. For next year, I will be rooming with 3 of my teammates in Ivory Tower (a junior/senior dorm) even though one of them will be only a sophomore (an underclassman can be pulled up into upperclassman housing if they are rooming with an upperclassman). We are very happy that it all worked out and are excited to live together next year. As it turns out, a vast majority of my team will be living in Ivory but on different floors. Here is the floor plan for my room next year in Ivory:

The floor plans and more details about housing options can be found here: GW Housing Website

Feel free to email me with any questions you have at cbgraf@gwmail.gwu.edu .

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment