Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SA Election Season

It is that time of year again, the infamous SA elections.

Posters have been put up, town down, and put up again.  Endorsements hearings have commenced, the SA-Hatchet Debate has ended, and now only time will tell who will win in the end.

This year I am working on my friend's presidential campaign, Caleb Raymond.  He stands for lowering GW fees, increasing funding for student organizations, and increasing student resources.  Check out his website at calebforpres.com.

There are 7 candidates for SA President and 5 candidates for Executive Vice President.  You can check out all of their profiles on the Hatchet exclusive here.

You can also see a slideshow of postering day from the Hatchet here. Unfortunately I was not able to poster this year, the first time in my GW career!!  I was sick in bed shivering with a fever.

Tomorrow marks the opening of the polls, from 9-9 on Wednesday and Thursday every student, undergraduate and graduate are able to vote for President, EVP, Senate, Marvin Center Governing Board and Class Council.

It shall be an interesting campaign season.  I will be sure to keep you updated as to who will be part of the student leadership team next year!

Don't forget to email me at kwollner@gwu.edu if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment