Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday Packages/ Package Services

I always love receiving packages, so the other day when I got the email notification from Package Services that I had TWO packages, I was quite happy. Both were birthday presents (my birthday was last Tuesday) from my best friend and her parents. In the packages were a rosary blessed by the Pope (she is currently studying abroad), a football charm for my Pandora bracelet, two Packer related Superbowl items, and a tin full of cookies from Cheryls (http://www.cheryls.com/ ). The cookies are so good.
a few of my presents
I don’t think that any of the other bloggers have discussed Package Services, so I figured I would talk about it briefly. Anything that is sent to you here at GW that is bigger than a letter and cannot fit into your room’s mailbox (which is located in the dorm building) is sent to Package Services on F Street. When a package arrives there, they send you an email notification and ask you to allow 3 hours for process and shelving before you come to pick it up. All you have to do when you pick up your package is show them some identification. Package Services is open 7 days a week and the hours vary.

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment